- A fun-filled adventure for grades 1 - 2. An introductory STEM program will introduce the students to the building blocks of coding.
- Students will use SCRATCH Jr and SCRATCH to learn coding concepts, storytelling and animation and Game building
- Keeping true to our methodology, we will play lots of un-plugged games to introduce the new STEM concepts in a fun manner!
- Students will work on projects that will include, storytelling and animation designed by Code-it Hacks.
- Students have a runway of 6 levels to conque, earn badges and move at their own pace as they master building blocks of coding via computational thinking.
- Conclude with each student having their collection of projects and design journal full of priceless ideas.
Students will be paired based on Age and experience.
Grades 1 - 2 - Game Building and Animation (St. Pius)
@ your School
Monday: 3:30 - 5:00 pm
Winter 2019 Session: January 7th - March 4th